Gifzign by Youzign Review : Finally , An ‘All in One’ Animation Platform That Creates Stunning GIFs, Cinemagraphs, & Mockups In 3 Simple Steps – Guaranteed
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
Gifzign is Includes best features such as GIF Editor, Cinemagraph, Screen Recorder, GIF Player, All in one. It is All in One Animation Platform That Creates Stunning GIFs, Cinemagraphs, & Mockups In 3 Simple Steps, Comes With A Video to GIF converter, GIF recorder, GIF editing features, a GIF player and GIF mockups. It has simple steps such as : Create – Turn any video on Youtube, Vimeo or your computer to a GIF in just a few seconds or record from your screen or camera. Edit – Customize your GIFs with text, images, or other special effects like looping, instagram-like filters, cinemagraphs and more. Publish – Instantly publish your GIF with a beautiful custom player on your website or with built-in mockup frames. It’s Like Youzign, but for GIFs. Now 2 years have passed, over 30,000 people like you joined Youzign and that number keeps increasing every day, thanks to our fanatical attention to customer satisfaction and continuous addition of the new features our customers want. Today, we are proud to reveal to you our second stand-alone software in 24 months, Gifzign. We don’t rush out products, we take our time, listen to our users and build lasting solutions you will use daily, and Gifzign is no different. After 6 months development and 4 months beta testing with 100’s of users, we are happy to make Gifzign available to the world. Now, you might be wondering: What’s a GIF? Why should I care about them? Why do I need Gifzign? We are here to tell you all you need to know, and give the the platform you need to take advantage of this essential new marketing channel. If the fact that the “big boys” are now using GIFs doesn’t convince you, consider these stats: 23 million GIFs are posted to Tumblr every day, it’s the most popular media type on the plaftorm, Facebook Messenger on mobile sees more than 5 million GIFs pass through daily, According to Twitter, people shared more than 100 million GIFs through tweets and DMs in 2015 only (play the GIF on the right to see how it displays on Twitter), Giphy, which provides a search engine for a vast library of GIFs, has raised more than $23 million. Dell Reports 109% Increase In Revenues From GIF-Centric Campaign.
Take the example of online retailer Dell for instance which increased its revenues by 109% using GIFs as the core of its marketing campaign. 6% increase in open rate, 42% increase in click rate, 103% increase in conversion rate, 109% increase in revenue. Email marketers have reported an increase of 26% Click Through Rate using GIFs and recently Facebook has even started supporting GIF playback in Facebook ads. The idea for Gifzign came from the realisation that the humble animated GIF has become the new gold standard for sharing content online. GIFs used to be limited to dark online forums, imgur and sub reddits, but that has all changed. They have now gone mainstream. Companies like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram have adopted GIFs as part of their core marketing feature set. Just what do we see in GIFs? Like emojis and emoticons, they’re a way to quickly transmit information or emotion to a population that’s inundated with content and favors image-based communication. You get a split second message across in that initial time you have a viewers attention, and therein lies their power. Part of the fun is that there seems to be a GIF for any social situation you might find yourself in. But GIFs increasingly have a more serious side, too—they can be a way to tell a story, explain a piece of information with more depth, engage with your customers or conduct a conversation. For example, NASA uses GIFs of satellite imagery to transit important information, and Buzzfeed recently used GIFs to explain Greece’s debt crisis. Facebook autoplays animated GIFs when they are used in ads, including something cool called a Cinemograph (more on that later, but gifzign can make these too!).
- All in one: no more jumping between apps.
- Desktop app: download for PC and Mac
- GIF Creator: convert videos to GIFs
- GIF Editor: add text, images and effects
- Cinemagraph: create cutting edge cinemographs
- Recorder: easily record your screen to use in a gif
- Player: Embed your GIFs in beautiful players
- Mockups: add stunning device mockups in your gifs
Gifzign More Features:
- GIF Converter: instant GIF magic – Create GIFs from mp4, Youtube/Vimeo, or record your screen. Need a new GIF in a jiffy? Using the built in GIF converter feature, simply upload any mp4 or paste in a Youtube or Vimeo URL and hit the “Beam me” button. Your GIF will be ready to edit instantly. And if you feel like sharing some important information or a quick tutorial you can also record your screen any time in Gifzign!
- GIF Editor: add life to your GIFs – Add your own text and images, fast with the GIF editor. Edit your GIF so that you can make an impact. Set the start and end time, add a text layer on top of the GIF, upload your own images, logos or watermarks, and add various looping effects (ping-pong, reverse). And for best results, set the quality to Vintage, Grainy or HD to make your GIF count.
- Cinemagraphs? Incredibly easy – Supercharge your marketing with cinemagraphs. Ever wanted to create those cool cinemagraph GIFs in a fun way? With Gifzign it’s incredibly easy. Simply select your still image and brush off the area you want to keep moving… You might as well call it “GIF Magic”.
- Gif Mirroring and Instagram-like filters – GIFs are now social, and to stand out you will need more than the good old Nyan Cat. Gifzign comes loaded with an exclusive mirroring feature, negative effects, color filters and more done-for-you effects that allow you to stand out on social media.
- GIF Player: publish in style – We love GIFs, and we believe they should be adorned in beautiful ways. Gifzign comes with 10 different GIF Player styles with dynamic behaviors. Create beautiful GIF players you can embed on your site:
*Choose from 10 different styles
Simply upload your GIF to the Gifzign dashboard and choose from 10 different player skins. More customisations options will be added.
*Set it to autoplay (or not)
Have your GIF player automatically play when loaded on your site.
*Choose the trigger behaviors
Either let your visitors load your GIF by clicking it, hovering onto it with their mouse or make the GIF magically play on scroll.
*Publish on your site
Once you have completed the GIF setup simply copy the embed code to your website and make your GIFs stand out. But that’s not all. While you may love the idea for the Gifzign Player, wait until you see our world-exclusive feature, Gifzign Mockups.
- GIF Mockups: Make An Impact. – Our latest innovation, and the ONLY gif animation app to provide this: GIF mockups. Simply create your gif, choose the frame you want to surround it with an publish. You get 20 mockups to choose from to make sure your GIFs stand out. You can embed all your GIFs in these beautiful mockups and post on social media or your sites
- Gifzign Cloud Dashboard – While Gifzign is a desktop software, you also get access to the Gifzign Cloud dashboard from where you can download the latest version of Gifzign, view the latest changes, create custom embed players and access your help desk anytime.
Gifzign Simple Steps:
- Step 1 : create
Turn any video on Youtube, Vimeo or your computer to a GIF in just a few seconds or record from your screen or camera.
- Step 2 : edit
Customize your GIFs with text, images, or other special effects like looping, instagram-like filters, cinemagraphs and more.
- Step 2 : Publish
Instantly publish your GIF with a beautiful custom player on your website or with built-in mockup frames.
Let’s Recap What You’ll Get:
- Lifetime access to Gifzign, the All-In-One GIF software (PC and MAC)
- Core Features: GIF Creator. GIF Editor. Cinemagraph. Screen Recorder. GIF Player.
- Includes future updates and improvements to Gifzign
- Free weekly training webinars (every friday)
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Fanatic support as always : )