WP Traffic Spider by JasonParker Review: Get In NOW Because Price Goes Up Every 7 Sales
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
WP Traffic Spider allows you to buy cheap, bulk-rate traffic and segment out the prime traffic based on country. 1000 visitors for a buck. And that’s not all.
Here’s what happened . . .So I’m in my marketing lab listening to Jimmy Buffett and doing wild experiments. And a lightbulb goes off in my head:
- “I think I’ve figured out a way to profit from dirt cheap, bulk-rate traffic.”
- I’m talking about 1000 website visitors for a buck.
- And what I came up with was a highly UNUSUAL plugin called WP Traffic Spider that segments out traffic by country.
Here’s what that means:
- You can have high quality traffic from US, UK, CA, and AU/NZ go to paid offers and have junk traffic from “tire kicking countries” go to your Facebook fan page, blog, or anywhere else they would be useful . . . (You’ll take freebie seekers and put them to good use)
- And do you buy solo ads?
- You’ll see exactly what countries your traffic is coming from so you don’t get ripped off by dirty solo ad sellers . . . (You’ll only deal with high quality solo ad vendors from now on)
- That’s not all it can do for you . . .
- You can promote multiple CPA offers at the same time through one link and have UK traffic go to one offer, AU/NZ traffic to another offer, US traffic to another offer, and CA traffic to another offer . . . (Imagine transforming any of your blog’s links into a CPA commission machine)
- You can keep your list nice and clean by “routing away” crummy traffic before it even hits your squeeze page . . . (You’ll save on your auto-responder bill by keeping your list smaller and higher quality)
- You can tap the virtually untapped Spanish, French, German, Chinese, and Russian markets by routing them to specific foreign offers . . . (The underground super affiliates make a killing with “foreign marketing” and they tell no one about it)
- You can have your own CPA offers that route good traffic to your optin forms but keeps the crap traffic at bay . . . (If you’ve ever wanted to have your own private CPA offer that generates a ton of leads, now you can do it while sorting the good leads from the bad)
- You can track YouTube traffic to your site based on country . . . (Now you’ll know whether your YouTube efforts are worth it or not)
- You’ll stop getting serial refunders from typical “high refund countries” from getting anywhere near your site or squeeze page . .
- (Imagine never having to refund scammers from countries known to rip off affiliates and product sellers. Plus you’ll avoid chargebacks from foreign countries)
- You can start your own solo ad agency and sell country-specific solo ads where you promise to send traffic that’s only from selected countries . . . (And you can charge more per click)
- You can monitor geotargeted traffic from ad networks and make sure they’re delivering traffic only from the countries you agreed on . . . (Don’t get taken by ad networks that promise geotargeted traffic and deliver crummy traffic)
- You can sweeten the EPCs of your products by making sure junk traffic never hits your sales page . . . (You’ll attract more affiliates and keep serial refunders away from your sales page)
- You can send traffic from different countries to different payment processors when they check out . . . (You’ll be able to take payments from countries you couldn’t take payments from before now)
- You’ll discover even more uses for this plugin on your own . . . (I’m sure you’re much more creative than me and you’ll find the sky’s the limit with this rare plugin)
- WP Traffic Spider
- Targeted Traffic Training
- Watch Me Write 9 Emails From Scratch
- Email Mastery – New
- 21 emails – new
- 5 Additional Campaigns – New